MICAH 5:2 Complete Jewish Bible

Micah 5:1... Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

But you, Beit-Lechem near Efrat,so small among the clans of Y’hudah,out of you will come forth to me the future ruler of Isra’el,whose origins are far in the past, back in ancient times.

Neither is there SALVATION in any other; for there is NO OTHER NAME+ under Heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Acts 4:12

That at the NAME of YESHUA+ every knee shall bow, of beings in Heaven, beings in earth, and beings under the earth; and that every tongue should proclaim that YESHUA+ MASHIYACH+ is LORD, to the Glory of ALAHA, His+ FATHER.
Philippians 2:10-11

ARCHIVES AND OLDER POSTS MOVED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.




Tuesday, December 5, 2017

#3 Advent Meditations - - Who is in CONTROL ?




WHY HAVE WE NOT RECEIVED HIM+ ... AS THE ONE WHO+ HAS THE RIGHT TO CONTROL OUR LIVES ?









ADVENT MEDITATIONS
to remember the Incarnation of the LORD JESUS CHRIST,
EMMANUEL ~  GOD with us.

HE+ came unto His+ own,
and His+ own received HIM+ not.
John 1:11

What have we done with HIM+?

And we who are Lowly... what have we done with HIM+ ? Why have we not received HIM+ . . .  received HIM+ as The ONE+ Who+ has the right to Control our lives ?


The Lowly were accused of "not knowing the Law" even as they came to keep the Passover feasts.  They were accused of "not knowing the Law" even as they followed after the Man+ Who+ healed the sick, made the blind to see, the deaf to hear, and the dumb to talk. 

Why did the Lowly not receive HIM+ ?

The LORD JESUS tells us why, in that  marvelous chapter 6 of John:

It is the SPIRIT that quickeneth;
the flesh profiteth nothing: 

the Words that I+ speak unto you,
they are spirit, and they are life.
John 6:63

The Lowly , like the high born, do works of the flesh and WANT THEM TO PROFIT.  It is part of the Adamic nature of fallen man. 

The Lowly LIKE to work hard and achieve. It makes us feel good about ourselves, to see the fruit of our hard labor. . . and we do NOT want to be controlled.

We do not want to YIELD the controls over to The LORD.

However, The LORD told us that the flesh profits nothing.

Do we lay that to heart ? 

NO. We keep HIM+ at a distance, inhabiting our Sunday morning and perhaps, Wednesday evening.  HE+ is not in our mind and thought constantly through-out the day.  

 HE+ is not our Companion+ with Whom+ we converse as we move through our appointed daily labors and chores.

 Our every activity ought to be steeped 
in interaction with CHRIST JESUS. 

If we leave HIM+ out until evening after supper, we have neglected HIM+. If we leave HIM+ out, we can bear little witness through the day as we interact with others. 

Our interaction will be totally natural-minded, totally unfruitful for the Kingdom of CHRIST.  Our flesh, indeed, profits nothing. 
+  +  +
 
How shall we escape,
if we neglect so great Salvation;
which at the first began to be spoken by The LORD,
and was confirmed unto us by them that heard HIM;
Hebrews 2:3
+  +  +

His+ own received HIM+ not ...
+  +  +

LORD JESUS CHRIST,

I, who must struggle to be meek and I, who never want to be lowly, I see I am far from being like YOU+ Who+ never omitted The FATHER in your daily walk. Or in your daily talk.

I yield the thoughts of my heart to YOU+, O Emmanuel.  Come to me as I turn constantly to YOU+ in my day. I want Your+ Presence in every thing I do, even in the time I work in public.  

Bless this desire, O Emmanuel, and show me how to re-direct my thoughts during my busy work day. 

Let me never be out of Your+ Presence, O LORD.

This I ask, in the name of Our Coming KING+ of kings and LORD+ of lords, JESUS CHRIST.
Amen.
+  +  +

Come unto ME+,
all ye that labor and are heavy laden,
and I+ will give you rest.

Take My+ yoke upon you, and learn of ME+;
for I+ am meek and lowly in heart:

and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

For My+ yoke is easy, 
and My+ burden is light.
Matthew 11:28-30

No comments: