MICAH 5:2 Complete Jewish Bible

Micah 5:1... Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

But you, Beit-Lechem near Efrat,so small among the clans of Y’hudah,out of you will come forth to me the future ruler of Isra’el,whose origins are far in the past, back in ancient times.

Neither is there SALVATION in any other; for there is NO OTHER NAME+ under Heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Acts 4:12

That at the NAME of YESHUA+ every knee shall bow, of beings in Heaven, beings in earth, and beings under the earth; and that every tongue should proclaim that YESHUA+ MASHIYACH+ is LORD, to the Glory of ALAHA, His+ FATHER.
Philippians 2:10-11

ARCHIVES AND OLDER POSTS MOVED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.




Sunday, December 3, 2017

#1 -- Advent Meditation --- HE+ Was NOT Received

WHAT HAVE WE DONE WITH HIM+ ?



ADVENT MEDITATIONS
to remember the Incarnation of the LORD JESUS CHRIST,
EMMANUEL ~  GOD with us.

HE+ came unto His+ own,
and His+ own received HIM+ not.
John 1:11

CHRIST the LORD , the MESSIAH+ , was sent from GOD the FATHER to us. To US , sinful flesh that we are.

To US, --- whose only claim to anything good is that The FATHER Which+ art in Heaven, hallowed be HIS Name, loves us --- The FATHER sent HIS only-begotten Son+.

What have we done with HIM+?

Perhaps nothing.

That is the biggest sin of all. What more could The FATHER do if we neglect so great a Salvation?

How shall we escape,
if we neglect so great Salvation;
which at the first began to be spoken by The LORD,
and was confirmed unto us by them that heard HIM;
Hebrews 2:3
+  +  +

His+ own received HIM+ not ...
+  +  +


Church World, take heed. You cannot continue to neglect ME+ and live. You must divest yourself of all the hindrances that are blocking the flow of  My+ SPIRIT unto you. 

You are not "okay" .  As you stand now, you are in great danger of judgment . . . unless you have a living, loving, obedient relationship with ME+.

Yes, I+ am your Companion+ which sticketh closer than a brother, but I+ also will be your Judge, for I+ come to judge the world.  Do not be caught with the WORLD in your hands.  Do not be caught with the world in your heart.

Lay down your arms and pick up the Cross+ as My+ Word tells you to do.

If you are on the wrong side of the fence, you also will be taken with the worldlings . . . and your judgment will be worse because YOU KNOW BETTER.  Hear ME+.


His+ own received HIM+ not ...
+  +  +

LORD JESUS CHRIST,



I, who must struggle to be meek  and I , who never want to be lowly . . . I am in need of a SAVIOR+ . . . to be saved from my  Self.



I receive YOU+, in Spirit and in Truth, LORD JESUS. 



Open my eyes and show me through Thy Eternal Word+ Who+ YOU+ are. Who+ YOU+ really are. 



This I offer YOU+, my imperfect prayers,  LORD JESUS, in Your+ NAME. 

Amen.

+  +  +

Come unto ME+,
all ye that labor and are heavy laden,
and I+ will give you rest.

Take My+ yoke upon you, and learn of ME+;
for I+ am meek and lowly in heart:

and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

For My+ yoke is easy, and My+ burden is light.
Matthew 11:28-30

No comments: