MICAH 5:2 Complete Jewish Bible

Micah 5:1... Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

But you, Beit-Lechem near Efrat,so small among the clans of Y’hudah,out of you will come forth to me the future ruler of Isra’el,whose origins are far in the past, back in ancient times.

Neither is there SALVATION in any other; for there is NO OTHER NAME+ under Heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Acts 4:12

That at the NAME of YESHUA+ every knee shall bow, of beings in Heaven, beings in earth, and beings under the earth; and that every tongue should proclaim that YESHUA+ MASHIYACH+ is LORD, to the Glory of ALAHA, His+ FATHER.
Philippians 2:10-11

ARCHIVES AND OLDER POSTS MOVED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.




Monday, December 11, 2017

#9 -- Advent Meditations -- HIS+ Wonder-filled NAME

To believe on ... into ( Greek: eis ) ... His+ Name means to trust that HE+ is Who+ HE+ says HE+ is.

It means to be absolutely certain that HE+ will do what HE+ says HE+ will do .





ADVENT MEDITATIONS
to remember the Incarnation of the LORD JESUS CHRIST,
EMMANUEL ~  GOD with us.
But as many as received HIM+,
to them gave HE+ power
Authority
Literal Greek: exousian
to become the sons of GOD,
children, not "sons"
Literal Greek: tekna, not huious
even to them that believe on His+ Name:
Which were born,
not of blood,
nor of the will of the flesh,
nor of the will of man, but of GOD.
John 1:12-13
+  +  +
To believe on ... into ( Greek: eis ) ... His+ Name means to trust that HE+ is Who+ HE+ says HE+ is.  
It means to be absolutely certain that HE+ will do what HE+ says HE+ will do . 
It means to place our very life into His+ Hands, trusting that HE+ will not destroy us when HE+ sees how little we really are. 
His+ Name is WONDER- FILLED . . . for all who entrust themselves unto HIM+. Like a good parent, HE+ will NEVER hurt his little one who turns to HIM+ when he has been bad. Or when he has been hurt. Or when confused.  
HE+ treasures us and holds us dearly to HIM+ when we lower our defenseless defenses and become helpless and vulnerable before HIM+.  
We ARE helpless and vulnerable anyways; only we alone do not know that. 
HE+ is totally aware of our frame; HE+ became like as we are, yet without sin. 
For unto us a CHILD+ is born,
unto us a SON+ is given:
and the government shall be upon His+ Shoulder:
and His+ Name shall be called
Wonderful, 
Counsellor, 
The Mighty GOD,
The Everlasting FATHER,
The PRINCE+ of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6
Let Us Pray:
Dear Heavenly FATHER, to Whom all hearts are open, all desires known, and from Whom no secrets are hid . . .
  
It is such a relief to know that YOU know me , that I don't have to explain myself to YOU.
No, rather, YOU explain my Self to me! 
Thank you for calling me to come be with YOU; how could you want me ? I have nothing to give YOU but my Self, which doesn't seem to be worth much to others or even myself.
O dear SAVIOR+ ! If YOU+ want this Self of mine, YOU+ can have it. Change me any way YOU+ want. I come to YOU+ 
 Amen.
+  +  +
Come  unto ME+,
all ye that labor and are heavy laden,
and I+ will give you rest.
Take  My+ yoke upon you, and learn of ME+;
for I+ am meek and lowly in heart:
and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For My+ yoke is easy, and My+ burden is light.
Matthew 11:28-30
 

No comments: