MICAH 5:2 Complete Jewish Bible

Micah 5:1... Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

But you, Beit-Lechem near Efrat,so small among the clans of Y’hudah,out of you will come forth to me the future ruler of Isra’el,whose origins are far in the past, back in ancient times.

Neither is there SALVATION in any other; for there is NO OTHER NAME+ under Heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Acts 4:12

That at the NAME of YESHUA+ every knee shall bow, of beings in Heaven, beings in earth, and beings under the earth; and that every tongue should proclaim that YESHUA+ MASHIYACH+ is LORD, to the Glory of ALAHA, His+ FATHER.
Philippians 2:10-11

ARCHIVES AND OLDER POSTS MOVED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.




Saturday, December 17, 2016

Second LAW+ of the Blind






A Second LAW+ of The Blind

ADVENT MEDITATIONS
2016

 Y'SHU+ the M'SHIKHA+
The Law Incarnate+

 … Versus …

[ "Now I'm saved; I can sin all I want to." ]
GOD FORBID!


+  +  +
I the LORD, YHWH,
have called THEE+ 
in righteousness,
and will hold Thine+ hand,
and will keep THEE+,
and give THEE+ for a COVENANT+ 
 of the people,
for a LIGHT+ of the Gentiles;

To open the Blind eyes,

to bring out the prisoners 
from the prison,
and them that sit in darkness 
out of the prison house.

 I am the LORD, YHWH:
that is MY name:
and MY glory will I not give to another,
neither MY praise to graven images.

Isaiah 42: 6-8.

+  +  +
The marvelous workings of YHWH, The LORD GOD !  HIS heart is wide open to men. HE calls to them and invites them to HIMSELF.  This wonder-filled invitation comes through Our LORD  Y'SHU+ the M'SHIKHA.

How do we KNOW that ? 

Isaiah the Prophet tells us how it comes about. The LORD GOD , YHWH, brings forth the  M'SHIKHA+. 

HE gives the  M'SHIKHA+ a new place: as a COVENANT+ of the people and as a LIGHT+ unto the Gentiles.

This LIGHT+ is so great
that even the blind can see HIM+ !

... for HE+ opens the eyes
of the ones 
who are blinded at birth,
... in heart 
as well as in body.


+  +  +
Let us pray:
Dear Heavenly FATHER,

Hallowed be Thy Name, O HOLY FATHER, and the Name of Thy HOLY SON+ ,  Y'SHU+ the M'SHIKHA+. 

I thank THEE+ for Thy Law, for giving forth the Divine Standard of Right, for teaching me what is wrong, and that Thy Standard does not change.

LORD  Y'SHU+, I have been blind. I have walked around in the darkness of my own Self.  I have not yielded to The LIGHT+ of Thy Word and submitted my heart --- totally --- unto THEE+ . 

O, Save me... for I cannot save myself.

Deliver me from the coldness of heart I have towards THEE+ , and manifested likewise towards others. 

Forgive me for placing my demands on others to feed this Self of mine. 

Let me rather desire that others remember THEE+ , O LORD, instead of me. Let me rather desire others to draw close to THEE+ instead of close to me.

Grant me Thy+ Companionship,  M'SHIKHA+ and deliver me from clamoring for the attention and interaction of others.

Glorify this lonely existence of mine; sanctify it with Thy+ Presences, O  Y'SHU+. 

I can live without others; I cannot live without THEE+. 

Hear the cry of my pitiful little heart, O LORD.

THOU+ Who+ bringeth LIGHT+ to the gentiles and rest to the weary of heart, open up my eyes that I not blindly run after a fulfilling of Self, in the darkness of my soul. Awaken my spirit with Thy+ SPIRIT, O  M'SHIKHA+.

This I pray through the BLOOD+ of the Ever-lasting COVENANT+ given to us through Y'SHU+ the M'SHIKHA+ our LORD. Amen.

+  +  +

In the Name of The FATHER,
Who created us;
And HIS HOLY SON+ Y'SHU+ ,
Who+ saves us;
And The Blessed 
RUACH ha KADOSH,
Who sanctifies us.
+  +  +


No comments: