MICAH 5:2 Complete Jewish Bible

Micah 5:1... Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

But you, Beit-Lechem near Efrat,so small among the clans of Y’hudah,out of you will come forth to me the future ruler of Isra’el,whose origins are far in the past, back in ancient times.

Neither is there SALVATION in any other; for there is NO OTHER NAME+ under Heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Acts 4:12

That at the NAME of YESHUA+ every knee shall bow, of beings in Heaven, beings in earth, and beings under the earth; and that every tongue should proclaim that YESHUA+ MASHIYACH+ is LORD, to the Glory of ALAHA, His+ FATHER.
Philippians 2:10-11

ARCHIVES AND OLDER POSTS MOVED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.




Saturday, March 10, 2018

SINS of my Youth - - - A Prayer from the Heart . . . Psalm 25

  O my GOD, I trust in THEE+:
 let me not be ashamed, 
let not mine enemies triumph over me.
My greatest enemy is Self; help me, O LORD.





 Psalm 25

 Courtesy of biblegateway.com

Unto THEE+, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
ALL else is vanity, O LORD .
 
O my GOD, I trust in THEE+: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
Photo by 
The ORDER of the GOOD SHEPHERD+
My greatest enemy is Self; help me, O LORD.
 
Yea, let none that wait on THEE+ be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.
I am ashamed of the paths I have chosen;  they were not clean. Cleanse me, O LORD.
 
Shew me Thy+ ways, O Lord; teach me Thy+ paths.
Alas ! I have learned the ways of the world. Make me soft and supple in Thy+ Hands, my SAVIOR+.
Lead me in Thy Truth+, and teach me: for THOU+ art the GOD of my salvation; on THEE+ do I wait all the day.
 I open my heart to THEE+ and Thy+ Truth+ ; Thy WORD+ is Truth.
Remember, O Lord, Thy+ tender mercies and Thy+ loving-kindnesses; for they have been ever of old.
How much I need Thy+ mercy ! O, THOU+ hast covered my life with Thy+ loving-kindness. 
Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to Thy+ Mercy remember THOU+ me for Thy+ goodness' sake, O Lord.
 The sins of my youth are ever before me --- my pride, my arrogance, my hardness of heart, always refusing correction .  I would not curb Self.
I praise THEE+ for the afflictions besetting me, for, before I was afflicted, I went astray. Left to my own devices, I would have destroyed myself for all Eternity.
Good and upright is the Lord: therefore will HE+ teach sinners in The Way.
Yes, LORD, THOU+ alone art good ! O, why was I so full of Self and sin ? 
The meek will HE+ guide in judgment: and the meek will HE+ teach His+ Way.
Ah, yes. I have not been meek so I received no guidance from THEE+.  I humble myself and ask, with tears, for THEE+ to teach me Thy+ Way now. 
10 All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth unto such as keep His+ Covenant and His+ testimonies.
Mercy and Truth+ . . . yes, I long for both of these things which money cannot buy.  I will walk in Thy+ Covenant, --- the vows I made at Holy Baptism --- and then I will have good testimony to share. 
 
11 For Thy Name's sake, O Lord, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.
O LORD my SAVIOR+, why have I been so loaded with serving Self all my days ? 
12 What man is he that feareth the Lord? him shall HE+ teach in the way that HE+ shall choose.
 I see; I had no proper , life-saving FEAR of The LORD ! Please save me from a sin-hardened heart, puffed up in my own pride and illusions.
13 His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.
Yes, LORD. I desire my soul to be in peace, that peace which passeth all understanding. 
14 The secret of the Lord is with them that fear HIM; and HE+ will shew them His+ Covenant.
O LORD GOD, create in me a proper FEAR of THEE+. Help me to know my place. Remove from me illusions that I am "in control" and that I can do "whatever I want."  
I desire to remain in Thy+ Covenant which I entered in the Holy Waters of Baptism. I said  Self would be buried with CHRIST.  Help me to swim in these waters. 
 
15 Mine eyes are ever toward the Lord; for HE+ shall pluck my feet out of the net.
Yes, LORD. My eyes are ever toward THEE+. Please keep me safe from the snares of the enemy, who is ever after my soul. 
 
16 Turn THEE+ unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
 Save me from the lion's mouth ! Let not despair nor my constant affliction turn me from THEE+. 

17 The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring THOU+ me out of my distresses.
My SAVIOR+, CHRIST JESUS, my only refuge and help in time of trouble ! 
18 Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Ah, LORD GOD, the Cleansing BLOOD+ of my SAVIOR+ covers me. Thanks be to GOD for His+ Marvelous Victory.
19 Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
 Yet, I know I myself have afflicted others with my sin. Forgive me; I pray for those I have hurt.
20 O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in THEE+.
LORD JESUS, I am not worthy of Thy+ forgiveness; it is by Thine+ own merit that I am being restored. 
21 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on THEE+.
 I quiet myself like a weaned child, before THEE+, O CHRIST, waiting totally upon THEE+ for my deliverance from Thy+ Hand.
22 Redeem Israel, O GOD, out of all his troubles.
Yes, LORD, save the whole House of Israel during these latter days.  Let the whole House of Israel reflect Thy+ Salvation ! 
Amen and Amen.  

No comments: