MICAH 5:2 Complete Jewish Bible

Micah 5:1... Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

But you, Beit-Lechem near Efrat,so small among the clans of Y’hudah,out of you will come forth to me the future ruler of Isra’el,whose origins are far in the past, back in ancient times.

Neither is there SALVATION in any other; for there is NO OTHER NAME+ under Heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Acts 4:12

That at the NAME of YESHUA+ every knee shall bow, of beings in Heaven, beings in earth, and beings under the earth; and that every tongue should proclaim that YESHUA+ MASHIYACH+ is LORD, to the Glory of ALAHA, His+ FATHER.
Philippians 2:10-11

ARCHIVES AND OLDER POSTS MOVED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.




Monday, March 27, 2017

Y'SHU+ Our Pascha ... Days of Preparation






Paschal Meditation 
for The Preparation Season
to commemorate
The Great --- and FINAL --- Paschal Lamb+
~ 2017 ~

 " M'SHIKHA+ our PASSOVER
is Sacrificed for us,
therefore,
let us keep the feast... "
Romans 5
+  +  +

Y'SHU+ the M'SHIKHA+ 
said,

" All authority is given 
unto ME+
in Heaven and in earth."
Matthew 28:18




LET US PRAY:

O GOD our Heavenly FATHER, I thank THEE and praise THEE for sending us a SAVIOR+ Who+ is M'SHIKHA+ the LORD... the ONE+ Who+ saves me from my Self.

Forgive me, O LORD, for not yielding to Thy+ Authority. In so many ways --- starting with food and drink, to sleep times, and even dress --- I have not followed Thy+ leading, O M'SHIKHA+.

My ear has been deaf, my eye turned elsewhere, my feet chose my own way  when I wanted to indulge Self.

I have not yielded my tongue to THEE+ many times. And worse, the thoughts of my heart have oftentimes not come under Thy+ Authority.

I cry to THEE+ to come and rule and reign over this world, yet I  myself push away Thy+ Rule over me... even in these little, inconsequential matters that have nothing to do with the state of the world.

Or... perhaps, DO these matter
more than I realize,
O LORD ?

Therefore, I humble my Self to Thy+ LORDSHIP, even in these small matters that affect my soul and spirit.

Grant me cleansing from my Self-indulgent ways.  Help me to focus my entire being on pleasing THEE+ now. Then perhaps, in due season, it may be said of me also, " The effectual , fervent prayer of  a righteous man availeth much."  

+  +  +

THOU+ hast turned for me
my mourning into dancing:

THOU+ hast put off my sackcloth,
and girded me with gladness;

To the end that my glory
may sing praise to THEE+,
and not be silent.

O LORD my God,
I will give thanks 
unto THEE+ for ever.
Psalm 30: 11-12


 Y'SHU+ the M'SHIKHA+

" WHO+ gave Himself+ for our sins,
that HE+ might deliver us
from this present evil world,
according to the will of GOD
and our FATHER. "
Galatians 1:4

No comments: