MICAH 5:2 Complete Jewish Bible

Micah 5:1... Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

But you, Beit-Lechem near Efrat,so small among the clans of Y’hudah,out of you will come forth to me the future ruler of Isra’el,whose origins are far in the past, back in ancient times.

Neither is there SALVATION in any other; for there is NO OTHER NAME+ under Heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Acts 4:12

That at the NAME of YESHUA+ every knee shall bow, of beings in Heaven, beings in earth, and beings under the earth; and that every tongue should proclaim that YESHUA+ MASHIYACH+ is LORD, to the Glory of ALAHA, His+ FATHER.
Philippians 2:10-11

ARCHIVES AND OLDER POSTS MOVED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.




Wednesday, July 27, 2016

I+ Did Not Bring you THIS FAR ...



. . . Just to drop you.







BE  STILL

and know that I  AM  ELOHIM ~ 

~ the plural but united ~

ONE.

+  +  +

 

I +  did not bring you along this far, just to drop you.... just to let you flounder,  just to let you wander along aimlessly to return to your old ways. 

 

I +  have a PLAN that   I+ am Working   in your life.  This divine plan is being worked out through strife and turmoil, at times. 

 

I+  am  taking you through these valleys for one reason:  for you to cling to ME+ ,  closer than ever before.

 



I+  do  not  want you to fear death.  I+  have conquered death.  I+  do not want  you to fear  life . I+ am the Life. 

 

Look  forward to being with ME+,  should you die.   Look  forward to being with ME+,  should you live.

 

Live  always   in  My+  Presence.   Live ONLY  for  ME+,  no matter what you are "doing."  If you live for ME+  in secret,  I+  will reward you openly.

 

I+  will direct and guide your steps, even if you do not realize it.


Be at peace  when you walk through your  day.  Consult with ME+  about everything. Tell ME+ about it before you tell others. 

 

Please ME+  in the secret places of your heart.  If you do THIS, I+ will please you !  My+ Joy will remain  upon you and your joy will  be full. 

 

BE   STILL

and know that I am ELOHIM;

I+  and My+ FATHER

are ONE.

 

Return to ME+  in  STILLNESS  as soon as you can,  in your day.  Do NOT go from chore to chore.  One chore begets another.  STOP your  Self.  Settle.

 

Come and be still before ME+ and know  that I am ELOHIM. 

 

I+  am Jehovah-Jirah, your Provider. 

I+ know what you need. 

It is STILLNESS with ME+.  

Come.

 

Come now.

+  +  +

No comments: