MICAH 5:2 Complete Jewish Bible

Micah 5:1... Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

But you, Beit-Lechem near Efrat,so small among the clans of Y’hudah,out of you will come forth to me the future ruler of Isra’el,whose origins are far in the past, back in ancient times.

Neither is there SALVATION in any other; for there is NO OTHER NAME+ under Heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Acts 4:12

That at the NAME of YESHUA+ every knee shall bow, of beings in Heaven, beings in earth, and beings under the earth; and that every tongue should proclaim that YESHUA+ MASHIYACH+ is LORD, to the Glory of ALAHA, His+ FATHER.
Philippians 2:10-11

ARCHIVES AND OLDER POSTS MOVED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.




Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Come See A MAN+ Who+ Told Me All Things I Did ! ... Pre-PASCHA Meditation... Ephesians 1:21

Primacy-- Authority-- Power --- LORDSHIP
 PRE-PASCHA MEDITATIONS

A note to Syriac or Aramaic Followers of Y'SHU+: 

The time to stand united has come; the WHOLE House of Israel… yes, the WHOLE House… is coming under persecution world-wide, both the natural and the grafted-in branches.  It is time to lay aside differences and seek The LORD in repentance, on our face.  It is clear that the 10 kings of Revelation 17 are actively pushing their agenda to eliminate all those who hinder their program.  Followers of Y’SHU+ the M’SHIKHA are the only ones on the face of this earth who can, through their obedience and their prayers, hinder their efforts.  The satan knows this, thus the persecution of the Whole House of Israel.

Also note:  I have used the form, Y’SHU+ the M’SHIKHA through-out, as found in the Peshitta, instead of the Jewish form of Y’SHUA+ haMOSHIYACH.
   
Meditations  for  the Pre-Pascha Season
(The Passover Season, 2016)
+  +  +
Now is My+ soul troubled;
and what shall I+ say ...
FATHER,
save ME+
from this hour ?
but for this cause
came I+ unto this hour.

FATHER,
Glorify Thy Name.

Then came there a Voice from Heaven, saying,

I have both glorified IT,
and will glorify IT again.

John12:27-28

+  +  +

Meditation Verse 
Ephesians 1:21


[ Verse 20..."... which HE worked in the the M'SHIKHA+, raising HIM+ out from the dead ones
and seating HIM+
at HIS Right Hand
in the Heavenlies."  ]


Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

The literal Greek:

[The LORD Y'SHU+ is seated... ]

... Far above in status in
·                   all PRIMACY ---  first in time and position both --- and
·                   AUTHORITY and
·                   DYNAMIC, supernatural POWER and
·                    LORDSHIP and
·                   (  far above ) every name having been named
·                   not only in this AGE but also
·                   in the one coming.
+  +  +

+  +  +

Now, from the Syriac / Aramaic translations of Dr’s. Etheridge, Murdock, and Lamsa, courtesy of Dukhrana.com :


Ephesians 1:21 - and powers, and mighty ones, and rulers, and above every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in (that) to come;

Ephesians 1:21 - high above all principalities, and authorities, and powers, and lordships, and above every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that to come:

Ephesians 1:21 - Far above all angels and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in the world which is to come:

+  +  +


Meditation

The ENORMITY of the immense power and rule The FATHER has placed onto HIS Beloved, Obedient SON+ Y'SHU+ the M'SHIKHA+ ... should make us afraid.

It should make us afraid to sin, even in thought, much less in word or deed. 

We should be saying to others:

"Come see a Man+ Who+ told me all things that ever I did ! "

The woman at the well in Samaria, John 4:29 ) , a woman who had 5 husbands and who was living with a man not her husband, had only one testimony:

  COME SEE
a MAN+ Who+ told me
all things that ever I did.

Would not we be scared to meet such a person ?

If we met a holy man for the first time who not only knew our name before we told him but could also list our secret sins, would not the FEAR of GOD descend upon us ?

It should ! 

Like Ananias and Sapphira in Acts 5, who lied to the RUACH ha KADOSH, fear fell upon them and all those about them when the Apostle Peter confronted them with their sin.

How did the Apostle Peter know ?

He knew because the RUACH ha KADOSH told him.  The RUACH ha KADOSH revealed this knowledge to the Apostle Peter.

Do we think the RUACH ha KADOSH --- Who is sent by the M'SHIKHA+ from The FATHER --- does NOT know our very thoughts before we even speak them ?

Our GOD, The ELOHIM: The FATHER, HIS Beloved SON+ our SAVIOR Y'SHU+ the M'SHIKHA+, and the Blessed RUACH ha KADOSH have no need for men to tell them anything.

 But Y'SHU+
did not commit Himself+ unto them,
because HE+ knew all men,
And needed not that any
should testify of man:
for HE+ knew what was in man.
John 2:24-25

Indeed, Psalm 139 itself should be enough to strike fear into our hearts:

:
 O LORD, THOU hast searched me,
and known me.

THOU knowest my downsitting
and mine uprising,
THOU understandest my thought afar off.

THOU compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

For there is not a word in my tongue,
 but, lo, O LORD, THOU
knowest it altogether.
Psalm 139 : 1-4

Do we have ENOUGH belief in GOD that we are sure and certain that HE knows us, inside and out ? ... that HE knows what we are going to say before we say it ? ... that HE knows what we are going to do before we do it?  ... that HE knows our mind-paths and our very personal habits ?

If we believe even the FIRST COVENANT Scriptures, we should have a healthy regard for WHAT HE KNOWS ABOUT US, individually.

That Our LORD knows what is in man  becomes even MORE APPARENT in the NEW COVENANT !

We judge ourselves so that HE+ does not have to judge us. ( I Cor. 11:31).

And when we realize how thoroughly Y'SHU+ knows each one of us, it brings us in stark HUMILITY on our faces to I John 3:


Behold, what manner of love
The FATHER hath bestowed upon us,
that we should be called
the children of GOD:
therefore the world
knoweth us not,
because it knew HIM+ not.

Beloved,
now are we the children of GOD,
and it doth not yet appear
what we shall be:
but we know that,
when HE+ shall appear,
we shall be like HIM+;
for we shall see HIM+ as HE+ is.

And every man that hath this hope in him
purifieth himself,
even as
HE+ is pure.
1 JOHN 3: 1-3

+  +  +
Let us pray:

O pure and holy LORD Y'SHU+, help me to become pure too. 

Help me never yield the thoughts of my heart unto the satan.

I repent of allowing my thoughts to follow the dictates of my Adamic flesh; I know better. O forgive me and cleanse me, Most Holy Y'SHU+. 

In the Name of Y'SHU+ the M'SHIKHA I renounce the Self-centered, self-righteous thoughts I have allowed to be in me. By all the authority the BLOOD of Y'SHU+  gives unto me, I cast them behind me and put them out of my life.

Help me never let the evil one use my lips, again.

Cleanse me, O Cleanse me thoroughly, inside and out... I'm standing in the need of prayer, O Holy ONE+.

YOU+ know me better than I know myself, for YOU+ know what is in man.

Yet... YOU+ said YOU+ love me... and that also, better than I love myself.

I cannot live without THEE+, O LORD. Cleanse me from my waywardness and sin, that I might draw closer to THEE+... in Spirit and in Truth.

In the Holy Name of Y'SHU+, which is above every name, I pray. Amen.

+  +  +
Worthy is the LAMB+.

Worthy is The LAMB+
that was slain.

Worthy is the LAMB+,
slain
from the foundation
of the earth.
Revelation 13:8


+  +  +

PRAISE and THANKSGIVING
be to The FATHER,
and to HIS Beloved SON+
Y'SHU+ the M'SHIKHA+,
and to
the Blessed RUACH ha KADOSH.

ONE GOD:
FATHER,
SON+,
and RUACH ha KADOSH,
both now and forever,
world without end.
Amen.







No comments: